24 Hour Emergency Services 1-833-571-0495
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Work safely
· Completion of scheduled tasks on time and in an organized manner
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of workspaces and materials
· Ability to complete training and certifications necessary for employment such as 40hr HAZWOPER and ICS awareness.
· Perform hazardous waste operations and cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
· Follow applicable written standard operating procedures, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities
· Comply with decontamination procedures and personal protective equipment requirements
· Recognize and appropriately respond to physical and chemical hazards
Position and Physical Requirements:
· A Valid Commercial Driver’s License with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement
· Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug screen and pre-hire medical exam
· Demonstrate ability to operate industrial equipment safely
· Candidates must be able to obtain a TWIC card and complete a 40 Hour HAZWOPER training
· Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
· Must be able to give written and oral instructions and assignments.
· Requires standing for long periods, and being able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs
· Requires the ability to wear the personal protective equipment prescribed by posted signs and written instructions
· Able to work in various temperatures indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions including heat, cold, rain or dry environments
· Legally eligible to work in the United States (Verified through E-Verify)
· Able to wear full and half face respirator
· Able to work in confined spaces
· Be available to work overtime and after hours recall