24 Hour Emergency Services 1-833-571-0495
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensure Health and Safety of the workforce.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of Federal, State and Local environmental regulations/laws
· Be able to set and carry out obtainable goals.
· Ensure the proper staffing of response team(s), and lead employees by example.
· Effectively communication with personnel and clientele.
· Be able to assist in providing solutions to complex situations.
· Create and monitor schedules for each worker.
· Perform, complete and or oversee internal company documentation as well as project documentation.
· Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out.
· Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner.
· Create and maintain positive working relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers
Position and Physical Requirements:
· A Valid Chauffer’s Driver’s License
· Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug screen and pre-hire medical exam
· Demonstrate ability to operate industrial equipment safely
· Candidates must be able to obtain a TWIC card and complete a 40 Hour HAZWOPER training
· Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
· Must be able to give written and oral instructions and assignments.
· Requires standing for long periods, and being able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs
· Requires the ability to wear the personal protective equipment prescribed by posted signs and written instructions
· Able to work in various temperatures indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions including heat, cold, rain or dry environments
· Legally eligible to work in the United States (Verified through E-Verify)
· Able to wear full and half face respirator
· Able to work in confined spaces